I have been inspired by a friend and her recent Facebook posts on the various gifts of her day. My personality doesn’t lend me to thinking of the positive very often. I wish it did, so I could be bubbly all the time. Sadly, this is not true. Over the last couple of months I have found myself in a hard place in life. Not necessarily major stuff, but it seems that a lot of small things really can add up.
As a result of these posts that I have seen on Facebook, I’m trying to remind myself of the good things I find in each day. There is always a blessing to be found and counted. I really should do this exercise daily, if not hourly! So I have decided to count my blessings of the day and share them with you!
- My breakfast – a McGriddle (something I don’t get all that often and is oh so yummy).
- Hugs from kids at VBA
- Getting the exact form I needed so I could mail a complete registration packet
- My hubby’s many smiles and silliness
- Ordering new bedding
- Getting into my pajamas early and watching movies
- Day dreaming
- Fresh strawberries from Jeremy’s garden
- Getting the check for my first published article
- A card and gift from loved ones
I could and should probably think of more, but this blog can not go on forever! I now have Bing Crosby singing “Count Your Blessings Instead of Sheep” running through my head. Maybe this what I will do tonight before I go to sleep!